Privett Park, Gosport
Forton Lake, Gosport
Parker Torrington Limited offers a wide range of services for various types of projects.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in a wide variety of construction and refurbishment works which we are able to draw upon to develop the particular needs of each Client.
Services can be tailored to suit the project and Client’s individual requirements in both the Private and Public sectors.
We support our Clients by assisting them to review and appraise their particular projects.
Concerns regarding quality and costs, time-scales and deadlines can be resolved through consultation.
Development of a design stage programme and ultimately the works programme can be achieved to suit the required objectives.
The schedule of development services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Project costing
- Grant applications and support
- Project risk analysis
- Project programming
- Surveying and inspections including reports and drawn information
- Practical design solutions and design works on minor projects
- Planning applications and building control consent services
- Architectural input and support to external architects and consultants
- Schedule of works preparation
- Bills of quantities for traditional contracts
- Employer’s Requirements schedules
- Contract document preparation
- Procurement specialists including tendering procedures
- Employer’s Agent duties including on site inspection of works
- CDM co-ordination
- Quantity surveying including valuations and final accounts
- Post completion reviews and monitoring including cost in use
- Project control and audit